The Legacy Charitable Fund was established to be “Donor Focused”. Being Donor Focused allows the donor to be in control of their philanthropic assets at all times. Here’s what we mean;
- Each Donor has their own personal account. Your assets are not pooled with any other donor or assets,
- Each Donor determines their investment philosophy of their assets. Grogan Advisory Services implements the fiduciary investment strategy,
- Each Donor determines when, where, and how much money will be gifted to the charity/charities of their choice,
- Each Donor can gift anonymously if they desire,
- Each Donor determines successors for their account to allow a lifetime of gifting.
Like other donor advised funds, The Legacy Charitable Fund offers;
- Immediate tax deductions with more favorable tax treatment when compared to other philanthropic vehicles,
- Ease of administration,
- Low cost to implement,
- Investment growth,
- Capital gains avoidance,
- Estate tax avoidance.
The Legacy Charitable Fund is a donor-advised fund, an IRS approved 501(c)3, and a division of the Wealth Management Division of Grogan Advisory Services. Information provided is for educational purposes and should not be considered as legal or tax advice. The Legacy Charitable Fund and Grogan Advisory Services does not provide legal or tax advice. Content provided relates to taxation at the federal level only and availability of certain federal income tax deductions may depend on whether itemized deductions are used. Specific state tax laws relevant to a particular situation may affect the applicability, accuracy, or completeness of the information provided. All investments require risk. Please consult your estate planning attorney or tax advisor regarding your particular situation.